The Culture and Art Foundation of Chungnam Province will implement the Cultural Partnership Initiative in collaboration of the Korea Cultural Resource Institute from July to December 2018. The foundation will invite 6 partners from Vietnam (2), Mongolia (2), Laos (1) and Cambodia (1), who are qualified as specialists on performing arts.
If you find yourself match the requirements below, please send your CV to email: [email protected] by 8th June.
– Position: Program Assistant
• Work place: Gongju city, South Korea
• Starting date for work: 1st July
– Key responsibilities: Details are to be discussed in the interview.
• Manage and monitor the educational program
• Document the procedure of the program
• Other assigned tasks
• Free accomodation and meals provided by Chungnam Cultural Foundation
• Gross monthly salary: 1,900,000 krw
• National health insurance covered
• Free customized Korean language course for PA by Chungnam Cultural Foundation
– Position requirements:
• Bachelor or higher education in Social studies or Humanities
• Having work permit in South Korea
• Fluent in English and Korean language
• Experienced in project monitoring is an advantage
– Application Deadline: 8th June