Công ty Sephora Korea cần tuyển dụng vị trí Full stack developer làm việc tại Hàn Quốc, không yêu cầu tiếng Hàn. Chi tiết cụ thể như sau
Full Stack Software Engineer – Sephora Korea
Sephora Korea’s Technology team builds products that power our business in Korea. We are looking for an Engineer to join the newly formed Korea Engineering team which will be responsible for products that impacts how we as a company interact with our customers as users of our online platforms. This include areas such as the E-Commerce and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). This is one of the the first technology positions in the Korea Engineering team.
What you will do:
Collaborating with the Southeast Asia & Oceania Engineering team, you will be designing services, building clean, highly scalable systems, managing complex integrations for the creation of features and products to support the E-Commerce platforms and various backend services.
You make it possible for us to deliver an engaging customer experience to our many fans, and ensure that the online store is able to provide a unique Sephora online experience, yet complementing our customers retail shopping experience at the same time.
Reporting to our Head of New Markets (Engineering), you will work on projects and build products which directly impact our revenue and customer satisfaction – two of our key metrics for success.
This is a great platform for an ambitious engineer with excellent technical skills to start a career with Sephora.
- – You have working experience with technologies specific to the Korean market. (eg. payment technologies, search engines, chat and social platforms, etc.)
- – You are are required to work with other teams in the company (Product Managers, UI / UX Designers, Software Engineers) to customize, adopt and/or implement features for the Korean market
- – You are interested to use technology to improve and drive the business forward
- – You are willing to be involved in end-to-end software development, including gathering of requirements and understanding of pain points from various stakeholders
- – You value core software engineering practices (i.e. Testing, Scalability, Clean code)
- – You are willing to work on the different parts of the our technology stack
- – You enjoy constantly learning, independent, not afraid of making mistakes along the way and learning from them
- – You are willing to work with Engineers both locally and abroad
- – You are fluent in English in both speaking and writing